Sunday, June 25, 2006

HELLO!

Hello blogging world!

I know I know I have been awful about posting. But, I have a hard time understanding what things say on the computers in the internet cafĂ©. Also, we aren’t supposed to be on the internet except for Fridays. But, we have now moved into our office in the Hostel, so we have more freedom to do things. So, here is a rough run down of what has been going on.

First off, I just got back Aachen, I was there doing a base camp/training for a church from Artesia, NM. There were 4 interns that went up to Aachen to lead this base camp. These students have blessed me tremendously and I am sad I don’t get to work with them during the ministry week.

Where do I even start about what God has been doing while I have been here. It is such a weird feeling. I can’t describe all of these feelings-it’s like I’m not quite comfortable here. But, we have been split from our 25 teammates into 4 or 5 teams and spread across the city. My team was placed where I was at last year. When I got to the north put of Mulheim I was never at ease. I felt that God was saying you did well last summer, but it is time for you to move on. So, my team and I started going to the park in the South part of Mulheim. It has been such a blessing to me. I have been at peace somewhat. But, I have found full peace at the University.

For now I am spending time in South Mulheim. It has been a crazy experience. That’s really all I can say about it. God is really breaking my heart for the nations, especially Germany. After sitting at a grill we had on Sunday my heart truly broke for the nations.

All we could think of that day is that the nations were gathered under one tree-Muslims, Turks, Americans, Germans, Kenyans.... Also, we could just see a church starting right where we were. How cool would that be?! Very cool in my opinion!

Now to the University...I went over there on Monday and was not as comfortable as I had been at South Mulheim, but I was at full peace. There’s really no way to describe the feeling other than this is where I am supposed to be. I know that is where my mission field is for the summer. Although for this upcoming ministry week I will be somewhere out of Koln. I’m not quite sure where yet, but as soon as I know I will post it. There is so much in store for all of Koln this summer. Something huge is going to happen and God is just going to surprise us! Personally I can’t wait to see what is going to happen.

Please pray for the people of the park we have met. Some are so close to knowing the Father!

Thank you all for prayers!

1 comment:

schromiester said...

Where are you???