Tuesday, June 20, 2006

well.....

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWFUL AT UPDATING THIS!

So much has happened in the two weeks or so I have been here. There hasnt been enough time to send emails and update this....so the emails came first. But, things are going so well here. I plan to update this in a few days, when I can use my computer! But, God is doing such great works here. All of the plowing we did last summer is ready to be sowed and reaped this summer. God is using last summers works tremendously already this summer. We have one church group coming tomorrow for base camp and then ministry week starting Saturday. On Saturday we have two more groups coming in to start their ministry week. I am excited about finally getting one week teams in! I cant wait to see what is in store. God has huge plans for this summer and it is going to be amazing!

I am sorry this is so short. Hopefully I can update when we move into the hostel this week and while I am in Aachen for Artesias base camp!

Continue to pray for us! Thanks to everyone for the prayer and love!

No comments: