Thursday, August 07, 2008

I should be asleep right now...

I'm like a little kid sometimes, mainly because I can't wait for 2:30 tomorrow to come around. Why you ask? I mean I would like to say I'm going to New York with Erin and Keelie but it's not that easy. Although, I am going to Austin with Kristin and can't wait! It's going to be so nice to get away from Waco and everything here. We are so lucky to have each other, because like Keelie always says nobody else really has a group of friends like us.

I have gotten to the point in my life where I don't want to do anything, but sit at home and spend quality time with people. Recently that's really all I've done, actually that's pretty much all I've done this summer. It's weird, but it hasn't bothered me one bit. I mean I've hung out with all of my friends here, but when it comes to going out places I would rather just stay home and save money. I think God is preparing me for life after college, it's not all party after this and I'm ok with that. It was a waste of time to some extent...

Also, I think I have found a semi-answer to my question a few posts again...the one about what I'm going to do when I graduate. Well, this past weekend my cousin got married and I did the whole reception, I did the lay out, I hosted it, whatever you can think I probably did. It was so fun and I enjoyed doing it. So...event planner? Ha me...I know, I know... Who would have ever thought I could possibly professionally plan things some day...

Can we all just live in the same city again please?

1 comment:

Keelie said...

Bick, its about time you realized your calling. And you got mad at us because we always make you plan everything...its because its your gift. We were helping you figure that out this whole time! I think you would be awesome at that. I think you should probably come back to Amarillo for a visit. We have much to talk about. And staying at home should not be looked down upon. The party scene is way overrated. Trust me. I've retired from that. Quality time=quality friends. Obviously. And if you don't have your life completely planned out, even though you are a planner, it will all work out. Somehow, someday...it will all work out. I'll call you from the big apple.