Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Too Nice?

I've been told I'm a really nice person to pretty much anyone. Although, because I am I tend to let people walk all over me. And by people I mean friends, and by friends I mean ones I'm pretty close to and spend time with daily. So why does this always seem to happen to me? It's so frustrating, because I never know what I do, but sometimes people that I thought I was good friends with just stop talking to me. What did I do? It hurts. But then the next time someone decides to come around again and be friends, I'm just too nice and feel bad for them. Why is it so hard for me just to say no and let that person know I've been hurt. Am I too nice?

I guess so, but then when I hit this point I realize I've been lucky to have amazing best friends from home. They are the ones that you can go a year without seeing but seem to always pick up right where you left off the last time. I love that. I love them. I mean I guess I should say I love you all, because you are probably the only ones to read this. I also miss you all!

3 comments:

erin said...

BICK!!!

Are you going to be home any in August??

PS. If anyone tries to walk all over...kick them in the face. Not really. I know what you mean though, I forget how blessed I am to have such a great group of girls back home! Think of our reunions we'll have when we are 30,40,50,60,70 and all the years in between!!

Shay said...

yo yo bick,
i know exactly what you're talking about! i feel the exact same way!!! When will you be home?? When are we going to the lake? I'm so ready to see everyone again!! Don't let your friends run over you, I just recently realized, the only time i confront anyone and not let them run over me is when its "that time" lol

KEELIE said...

1. Erin can't even kick anyone in the face, her legs are too short.
2. I don't want to think about having a reunion at the age of 70.
3. I think we are all pretty lucky to have each other. I don't know anyone else that has a group of friends that are like us. Its pretty awesome.
4. We need to all go see the traveling pants movie.
5. Don't hang out with Shayla when its ''that time.''
6. We should all move to Canada.
7. Have a great day.