Sunday, July 20, 2008

Where do you find joy?

This morning at church we had a question posed before us. Where do you find joy? Then Josh said, "ok, discuss this with your neighbor."

So at first I thought, I'm too good for this, but then Tricia and I were talking about this thought and knew Josh could call on us any second to share our thoughts. So, I thought about it and I truly find joy in God's beauty outside. I LOVE sunsets, they are the most gorgeous thing ever, it's a little gift from God everyday. I truly just enjoy sitting outside and being in God's precious land. He created such beauty and sometimes we take it for granted. I find the most joy when I'm just sitting in the company of my friends outside, maybe on Shayla's porch, or maybe just someone's backyard. It could be day or night, daytime I like just watching everything in action and seeing the beautiful colors. At night I just enjoy watching the sunset and the stars come out. It's so beautiful.

Where do you find your joy? It's not something we think about everyday, but what truly makes us happy and where do we find God?

No comments: