Sunday, July 13, 2008

What are you going to do?

3 years ago when I graduated high school I was about sick of the question: "What's your major going to be?"
Well, now that I am starting my senior year of college the answer is: "Marketing with an emphasis in Non-Profit Organizations."
Now the question I am about sick of hearing is: "What are you going to do when you graduate in May?"
Answer: "Ask me again in May." or "Honestly, I have no clue."

In all honesty, I am just letting the Lord guide me in that, I have full faith that something will fall into my lap at the perfect time. Not saying I'm not going to look, because I for sure will search for something that makes me completely happy. Who knows, it could be me moving overseas for a few years and finding a job there? After talking with a pretty wise person a few weeks ago he suggested, why not go back? When else will you have the chance, other than when you graduate? It's for sure a consideration now.

Other than that, life is good. Things are good. God is good. His unfailing love is good. And I'm still living, loving, and learning. Oh and I have amazing friends, I just wish we could all be together:
So I haven't seen Erin yet this summer, but this picture is my tribute to her:

2 comments:

KEELIE said...

Nice picture of Erin. I think that might be my shirt in the background. If you move overseas can I come visit? Maybe we should do something with real estate. In recent news I am considering investing in the stock market. Life decisions...suck. I should write another post. Maybe I should write a blog about my life...you might enjoy it.

erin said...

THANKS.