Saturday, May 30, 2009

Home.

Well here I sit at my new home in Austin, TX. This is something I never expected to be doing or really saying. I got a job down here that I started a few days after graduation. No it's not something that I went to Baylor University and paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to do, but it's a job and it's a foot in the door in the hotel/resort industry.

I also didn't know very many people moving down here, I knew a few guys and that was about it. So, my first week of living here was weird, I knew nobody. Thankfully Sunday morning came quicker than expected and I met some more than amazing people and am for sure amazed at how easily they accepted me.

Here are a few pictures of some of the amazing girls I met a week ago...

1 comment:

emily bee said...

I LOVE THEES PEECTUREEEEEE :)