Friday, May 12, 2006

Home


This year flew by. I don't even know what to think. I am now back home for about 3 weeks, maybe a little more. And then off to Cologne, Germany I go for 2 months!

To be quite honest, coming home wasn't that exciting of a thought. I was not wanting to leave everyone, etc. And I am still sad that I don't see everyone from Baylor everyday like I did. Or the fact that I can't just walk down the hall to talk to someone or stress out to someone. But, being home has brought joy! I have gotten to see some of my best friends, yet some aren't home yet. I have also gotten to see friends from high school and kids from my youth group. It has been good! I love my friends. I have also gotten to have some good quality family time.

Summer....what a surprise it can be. I can't wait to spend the next 3 months in anticipation of God's works. Spending these 2 months in Germany is going to bring a lot of growth I feel. Spending time at home with my friends and youth group will bring some growth and even patience. I can't wait to see what this summer has in store.

No comments: