Friday, May 05, 2006

One Year gone


So, these are the last few days as a freshman in college. This year has flown by so fast. I don't even know how to describe it. Kate said she can't put it into words and I'm pretty much there with her.

There have been so many ups and downs this year. But, I feel like this year has been a definite growing time for me. I have learned so much about myself while I have been here. I think I have grown stronger in my faith and my heart has been broken and open to so many new things. I would definitely not trade this year in for anything. Yeah there were some times I just didn't want to be here anymore, but I would be regretting going back.

I have met some of the most amazing people ever this year. Without this group of friends, I don't know where I would be. I have gained some of the greatest friends from my trip to Germany last summer too. But, while I have been here I have had so many answered prayers, especially with my friends.

God is so good and faithful.

This summer is going to be hard without everyone from Baylor around. I sometimes start to think about how much I want to be back from Germany already. I am ready to go, but I am sad about leaving everything here....Kelsey said it so well this morning, we are home here. I love you all!

No comments: