Thursday, August 25, 2011

Homemade Pizza

Some days I get crazy cravings and want to create my own food. This happened a few weeks ago and I had actually planned to make this for Jose's birthday, then we went to Chuy's. I did make it last week though and it is so good. Meet my most recent craving: Goat Cheese, Mozzarella, and Prosciutto Pizza!It's so easy, here are the directions:

1. I cheated and used pre-made pesto, but feel free to use your own. Same goes for the pizza crust, but this was great, but not as great as the cheap frozen dough I found once and can't find again...I also found this Mozzarella with prosciutto and basil wrapped in it! Yum!

2. Slice your mozzarella

3. Spread the pesto on the crust thinly. Lay out mozzarella and crumble goat cheese! Bake for 9 minutes and viola!

I slice it in 8ths and eat 2 slices at 4 different meals throughout the week! Enjoy!

No comments: