Monday, September 19, 2011

Broccoli and Cheese Casserole

My new obsession :)

Broccoli and Cheese Casserole (from Food.com)! Jose had a few people over for dinner the other night and I've learned over the past year that that normally means there will be meat and that's it. So, I took it upon myself to make a side and of course my final Key Lime pie of the year :) As for the side, I wanted to make something different and that ended up being a Broccoli and Cheese casserole...who knew though that it would be tough to find one that didn't include Velvetta or Cheez Whiz! Finally, thanks to food.com, I found one!

It was so easy and I think all of you should try it as well! Here are the EASY steps below, in the second batch I made for someone for dinner, I added 3 cups of an already roasted chicken!

1. Let Broccoli Thaw. Cook rice. Add all ingredients to a pan.

2. Cover with cheese.

3. Mix all ingredients together and let the cheese melt.

4. Put all ingredients in a casserole dish.

5. Voila! Bake an hour at 350 and you are done!
Enjoy!!

No comments: